Thursday, June 09, 2005

Shhh! It's a SECRET

Here is a picture of the grandma quilt I've been working on. My Wednesday group and I made the blocks, and I put it together and quilted it.

Secret quilt

I really shouldn't be posting a picture of this but it is in the interest of technical research. I've been trying to figure out how to post more than one picture at a time and the glorious Melody, the superfantastic Sonji, and the divine Debra, have all helped. And besides, I've been so busy with this that it's all I've been doing besides working.





One block Posted by Hello

I was thinking that maybe I should post this in my profile--I've got red hair, too!

1 comment:

Debra said...

Looks like a self-portrait to me!!

I'm not "into" these baby quilts, but this one is cute... and so not a "baby quilt"...